We understand that sometimes we change our minds
This return policy only applies to Alberta, Kelowna, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon stores and web orders on bellissimafashions.com. For returns, a refund, exchange or store credit may be issued, depending on the original form of payment.
To be eligible for a return:
- Regular price items and sale items under 50% off:
- In-store purchases: Must be within 14 days of original purchase
- Online orders - Shipped: Must be within 14 days of the delivery date
- Online orders - In Store Pick-up: Must be within 14 days of the pick-up notification
- Items must be unwashed, unworn, unaltered or damaged
- All original tags must be attached
- You must present a valid receipt/proof of purchase (Order Confirmation Email/ Receipt)
We do not accept returns or exchanges on:
- Any item outside of the 14 day return period
- Face masks
- Beauty and Body Care products
- Intimate apparel
- Seasonal items (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Halloween, etc.)
- Products marked ‘final sale.’ This includes merchandise that was 50% off or greater or purchased with BLISS loyalty points)
- All shipping costs, including for returns, are non-refundable
Orders paid through Paypal must be returned by mail. Our stores are not able to accept Paypal returns at this time.
Orders paid with credit card can be returned in-store or by mail.
To begin a return for a web order please email [email protected] and include the following information:
- Your order number
- The date you received your items
- Your full name and contact information
Our team will locate your file and determine if the items are eligible for a return. Once approved, items can be returned to one of our stores or by mail.
Bring your approval email, eligible items and proof of purchase to any of our Alberta, Kelowna, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon stores. Check our Store Locations.
Once our team has located and reviewed your file, we will provide further instructions on the return process. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping to send the items back to our warehouse.
In Store Purchases
Bring your eligible items and proof of purchase to any of our Alberta, Kelowna, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon stores. Check our Store Locations
Returns with Loyalty Points: Once loyalty points are applied to a purchase, we are not able to return the loyalty points and all items purchased are considered final sale even in situations where loyalty points were applied as partial payment.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm MDT Except Holidays